- Have you ever had to wait hours for another ride to the take-off place because the van was already full?
- Have you ever landed in the middle of nowhere and had to hitchhike to get home?
- Do you love biking but flying too and there is not enough time for both?
With Bike&Fly harness comes a new era of paragliding without limitations. Reward yourself with freedom of movement and let your bike experience effortless ascending. There is no need to choose, join your favorite activities instead. Get to the take-off place fast and easily by bicycle or any electric transporter. Don't spend your time at the end of nowhere after unplanned landing. Bike and live another adventure. Be flexible!
- world's first harness designed to carry a bicycle
- suitable for any kind of load up to 25kg, such as bikes, e-bikes, e-scooters or e-wheel
- weight-free feeling for pilots during flight
- works as a rucksack too
- without the aluminum frame, it changes into standard or Hike&Fly harness
- two positions for carabines are available, standard and sensitive
- the slim back protector can be improved by attachable certified airbag protector: https://sky-cz.com/en/x-airbag
- the aluminum frame can be detached during the flight in case of an emergency landing
- one size for all - load tests are confirmed at 120 kg
- designed by SkyBean and made by expert harness manufacturer SKY Paragliders
- harness weight without aluminum frame: 3,2 kg
- harness weight with aluminum frame: 4 kg
- suspension points height: 48 and 52 cm
- certification: EN / LTF
Together with professional manufacturer Sky Paragliders, we have created a unique all-in-one paragliding harness. Besides its purpose as standard or Hike&Fly harness, it is suitable for carrying all kinds of load. Aluminum construction allows attaching bicycle, electric bicycle, electric scooter, electric wheel or really anything else a pilot might need. When emergency landing is needed, aluminum construction can be detached safely and easily. The harness is certified by world-renowned AIR TURQUOISE SA | PARA-TEST.COM.