Bean shaped mini audio vario is compact, very precise, durable and reliable flying instrument. Integrated USB interface allows connection with both PC and mobile phone. Connection to PC allows to set custom audio profile thanks to easy to use application. To get baro data forwarding to your mobile phone during the flight, SkyBean 2 can be connected to Android app XC Track via OTG cable.
SkyBean 2 vario can be mounted to helmet with 3M™ Dual Lock™ velcro system - five times stronger than classic velcro. When connected to phone, vario can be mounted to the cockpit. Alternatively, harness belt is also a good choice. SkyBean varios are the only varios on market with adjustable audio profile.
Of course, basic settings like audio volume sink or lift thresholds can be set easily without PC.
Visit our YouTube channel to see SkyBean video tutorials.
- Dimensions: 62x28x15 mm (2.44x1.1x0.59")
- Weight: 22g (0.78 oz)
- Battery type: CR2032 button cell
- worldwide best baro sensor MS5611 with 10 cm resolution
- baro data forwarding to Android app XC Track via OTG cabel
- integrated USB interface for PC and Android connection
- new, easy to use application for audio profile setup
- long battery life
- durable casing
- configurable audio volume and sink/lift threshold
- handy, lightweight
- colorful stickers
- adhesive 3M™ Dual Lock™ velcro system Mount
SkyBean 2 PC application for Linux https://vps.skybean.eu/apps/skybean2_linux
SkyBean 2 PC application for Windows https://vps.skybean.eu/apps/skybean2_win.exe
- SkyBean 2 vario
- USB cable
- self-adhesive Velcro 3M™ Dual Lock™ for helmet mount
- user manual