This a new generation of bean-shaped mini audio vario. It is a compact, very precise, durable and reliable flying instrument.
The main advantage of SkyBean 2 vario is an integrated USB interface which enables connection with both PC and mobile phone. Also, world's best baro sensor with 10 cm resolution is integrated into this instrument.
Connection to PC allows setting custom audio profile with easy to use application. To get baro data forwarding to your mobile phone during the flight, SkyBean 2 can be connected to Android app XC Track via OTG cable.
The best way to use SkyBean 2 vario is mounting to a helmet with 3M™ Dual Lock™ velcro system, that is five times stronger than classic velcro. When vario is being used with a phone, it is possible to fix vario to a cockpit. Alternatively, harness belt is also a good choice. SkyBean makes the only varios on the market with an adjustable audio profile.
Of course, basic settings like audio volume sink or lift thresholds can be set easily without PC.
Visit our YouTube channel to see SkyBean video tutorials.
- Dimensions: 62x28x15 mm (2.44x1.1x0.59")
- Weight: 22g (0.78 oz)
- Battery type: CR2032 button cell
- world's best baro sensor MS5611 with 10 cm resolution
- baro data forwarding to Android app XC Track via OTG cabel
- integrated USB interface for PC and Android connection
- new, easy to use application for audio profile setup
- long battery life
- durable casing
- configurable audio volume and sink/lift threshold
- handy, lightweight
- colorful stickers
- adhesive 3M™ Dual Lock™ velcro system Mount
SkyBean 2 PC applications and updates can be found at our support page: https://skybean.eu/support
- SkyBean 2 vario
- USB cable
- self-adhesive Velcro 3M™ Dual Lock™ for helmet mount
- user manual