ChaseXC replacement head
ChaseXC head is spare part for ChaseXC
ChaseXC extra head is solution, if you want to change camera type used in your ChaseXC.
- head of your choosing
- nylon screw
- end cap with stainless steel secure screw
Guide on how to replace the head on your ChaseXC:
1. Unfold your ChaseXC and remove the secure screw from the black cap
2. Remove the black cap from white nylon screw*
3. Fold the tail and detach the head by rotating it until it is removed
4. Place the new head and unfold the tail**
5. Return the black cup and then the secure screw to their position
6. Fold and the ChaseXC is set to go
* you can use the new nylon screw which was packed with the head or your old one
** the arrows and marks representing opened/closed tail will help confirm if it was set correctly; they should be symmetrically upwards as shown in the picture. Also the stitching on skirt should be at the bottom. If this is not the case, turn the head of the nylon screw as necessary set correctly; they should be symmetrically upwards. Also the stitching on skirt should be at the bottom. If this is not the case, turn the head of the nylon screw as necessary
Replacement head to gopro 11
Love it - easy to install and gives more flexibility!
I bought this as an add-on to give more flexibility to use other cameras such as my GoPro Max since I ordered my ChaseXC with the Hero 10 mount. (I bought the generic GoPro one). I may not use the bespoke Hero 10 one anymore. Also it was SO easy to install, but felt really solid.
Perfect design, easy to replace
Movingfrom Hero8 to Hero9: oerfect desgin, very easy to replace!