Chase XC is the first truly foldable chasecam!
- Large tail has higher drag, it is better for slower wings.
- Take large tail in case of GoPro 9 and Max. Standard tail is for fast PPG or speed wings.
- Universal GoPro model has integrated GoPro mount.
- Adhesive camera mount is NOT included in Universal flat platform model.
- If you are not sure which model, write to us - firstname.lastname@example.org
EvolutionOur ChaseCam has grown into the next stage - Chase XC, the first truly foldable chasecam! Pros of our original product stay and cons are gone. There are no compromises anymore. Smart folding mechanism hidden inside full carbon body ensures enough drag during flight and compact size during transport.
Ready to FlyIt is always prepared to fly, just rotate the tail to unfold the wings. There is no assembly or balancing required, Chase XC comes ready to fly out of box.
FoldableAn umbrella style folding system makes Chase XC very practical and easy to carry around. No more hassle or damage during transport.
Camera ProtectionUnlike other products on the market, our Chase XC gives you full protection for your beloved camera. Ready for harsh landings and impacts, shelters your camera from damage.
SafetyFlexible rope not only creates smoother footage, but also work as a security element in case when the Chase XC accidentally tangles into lines after massive collapse or during rough exit from the acrobatic figure. Bungee rope won’t affect glider’s geometry thanks to its flexibility. Tension fuse will break in case of getting stuck during proximity flying, but safely holds Chase XC in any possible speed (tested up to 200 kph).
Premium MaterialEvery part is made with extreme attention to detail. From the full carbon fiber reinforced camera body and folding mechanism driven by industrial grade nylon screw, up to wings made of ripstop honeycomb fabric, light as a feather, fitted on ultra light and durable carbon rods.
For Every PilotVersatile for any needs, from low flying PPG pilots, smooth recreational flyers, adrenaline-seeking content creators, up to Hike&Fly enthusiasts. Designed for pilots by pilots.
- weight 150 g (without camera)
- dimensions 30x24x24 cm unfolded
- bungee rope length 6m
- Chase XC with bungee rope
- 2 tension fuse rings
- transport pocket
- Universal flat platform version - Adhesive camera mount for UNI version is NOT included
- Universal GoPro model has integrated GoPro mount
Despite, Chase XC is ready to fly right out of package, there are several points to note for the best possible performance:
- Set the correct bungee rope length for your glider.
- Set wide angle on your camera. We recommend to set 1440p or 4:3 2k7 format for recording.
- Attach Chase XC to brake line loop in the middle of canopy.
- Higher speed = more from glider in scene
Guide for changing the head.
Introducing Chase XC
Review from Aljaz Salkic
Review from Mark Huneycutt
Review from Global-Flight-Dan
New Bungee Rope
Review from Run To The Sky (FR)
Epic footage and easy handling
The Case XC works great on my small Tonka 2 as well as on my XC wing. The footage is super stabile and smoth.
Excellent flight accessory. Looking forward to try it out.
Today I received my Chase XC. My first was the ChaseCam first version and I loved. <br /> I hope to do great videos with my new Chase XC :D<br /> Thanks for your good job and great accessory.
Images speak better than text:<br /> <br /> https://youtu.be/Or3idRJrbm0
Just buy one!
Received after fantastic professional help from the Skybean team. It's clear this is a quality product, worth every penny and fantastic for all my hike and fly adventures around the world!<br /> You have exceeded all of my expectations guys, Great job!<br /> <br /> Happy Flying - Global Flight Dan
Best quality out there
The ease of assembly and durability is what really sets this chase cam apart from others. All I have to do is put my camera in and twist. When it's not in its aerodynamic shape, I don't have to worry about bending it because it's fabric. It's much easier to transport from home to field or on an airplane to another country. Love it!