SkyBean is mini audio vario
SkyBean vario is durable and reliable flight assistant. Instead of breathtaking feature list, there are some practical use cases, where for sure you will find yourself:
- Beginner pilot should focus her/his attention to basic pre-flight preparation, not to set up complex flight computer. Also during flight, she/he must concentrate to all those new feelings and not to study actual glide ratio on half bar.
- Commercial tandem pilot doesn’t have space for large instruments, neither a need for obvious info in her/his well known playground.
- SkyBean vario can quietly stay for years resting in harness pocket and with pleasure will do its job, when you will forget your main vario at home.
- Are you tired of super flashing technology all around which requires so much attention to keep it alive? Is flying just your pure natural relax? SkyBean vario can serve as a little undemanding assistant, which will work for hundreds hours without energy feeding.
- Weight 22 g
- Dimensions 62x28x15 mm
- Battery CR2032, 200 hours
- Configurable audio volume and sink/lift threshold
- Adhesive 3M™ Dual Lock™ velcro system Mount
SkyBean vario is very simple to use, please check this user manual. There are several useful notes:
- Vario doesn't create IGC tracklogs, because no GPS receiver is onboard. Therefore vario's battery lasts more than 200 fly hours.
- You can set audio volume, lift and sink thresholds simply by one button.
- We recommend to mount vario on helmet close to ear pad. Put it on the opposite side of helmet, than you use to turn during takeoff, e.g. mount it next to the left ear pad of helmet, if your turning side during reverse takeoff is right.
If you didn't find here a solution of your problem, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't send us the device back without previous consultation.