Get mini vario for you and your friend and enjoy free premium SkyBean T-shirt.
SkyBean 2 mini vario is a compact, very accurate, durable and reliable flying instrument. The main advantage of SkyBean 2 vario is an integrated USB interface that enables both PC and mobile phone connection. Also, the world's best baro sensor with 10 cm resolution is integrated into this instrument. Connection to PC allows you to set a custom audio profile with easy to use application. To get baro data forwarding to your mobile phone during the flight, SkyBean 2 can be connected to Android XC Track via OTG cable. The best way to use SkyBean 2 vario is a 3M ™ Dual Lock ™ Velcro system, which is five times stronger than a classic velcro. When vario is used with a phone, it is possible to fix vario to the cockpit. Alternatively, the harness belt is also a good choice. Of course, basic settings such as audio volume sink or lift thresholds can be set easily without a PC.
T-shirt by SkyBean
Dimensions: 62x28x15 mm (2.44x1.1x0.59")
Weight: 22g (0.78 oz)
Battery type: CR2032 button cell (battery life of 250 hours)
- High precision digital barometer with 10 cm resolution
- long battery life – 250 hours (two batteries are included)
- durable casing
- PC interface for customized audio profile
- configurable audio volume and sink/lift threshold
- shandy, lightweight
- colorful stickers
- adhesive 3M™ Dual Lock™ velcro system Mount
Visit our YouTube channel to see SkyBean video tutorials.
- 2 x SkyBean vario
- self-adhesive Velcro 3M™ Dual Lock™ for helmet mount
- PC interface board for customized audio profile
- spare battery
- user manual
- SkyBean T-Shirt